[openstack-dev] [tc][all] A culture change (nitpicking)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 4 23:05:27 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-04 14:28:28 -0700 (-0700), Amy Marrich wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 7:29 AM, Zane Bitter <zbitter at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On 04/06/18 10:19, Amy Marrich wrote:
> > > [...]
> > > I'll read in more detail, but do we want to add rollcall-vote?
> >
> > Is it used anywhere other than in the governance repo? We certainly could
> > add it, but it didn't seem like a top priority.
>
> Not sure it is to be honest.:)

The infra-specs repo uses it to solicit Infra Council votes; the
governance-uc, openstack-specs and transparency-policy repos also
use it for similar reasons to the governance repo. But no, it's not
common enough I'd bother to mention it in any sort of documentation
aimed at the general reviewer base.
--
Jeremy Stanley