[openstack-dev] [requirements][ffe] glance_store 0.26.1 (to be released)

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Tue Jul 31 16:50:09 UTC 2018

On 18-07-31 16:43:00, Erno Kuvaja wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We found a critical bug on glance_store release 0.26.0 (the final
> release for Rocky) preventing us to consume the multihash work for
> Glance Rocky release.
>
> We would like to include  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/587098
> containing the missing wrappers for the feature to work. And have
> requirement bump to 0.26.1 (once tagged) for Rocky release. The change
> is well isolated and self contained, not affecting the behavior apart
> from the consumption of the multihash feature.

Looks fine, you may consider bumping the min defined in downstream
consumers but lgtm otherwise.

| Repository                             | Filename                                                 | Line | Text                              |
| glance                                 | requirements.txt                                         |   49 | glance-store>=0.22.0 # Apache-2.0 |
| glare                                  | requirements.txt                                         |   50 | glance-store>=0.22.0 # Apache-2.0 |
| upstream-institute-virtual-environment | elements/upstream-training/static/tmp/requirements.txt   |   64 | glance-store==0.22.0              |

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)