[openstack-dev] [ironic] [FFE] Teach ironic about ppc64le boot requirements

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:51:10 UTC 2018

Given that the ironic-lib version in question is already in
upper-constraints, I think it may be fine. Realistically we do want
people to be running the latest version of ironic-lib when deploying
anyway. That being said, I'm +1 for this, however we need a second
ironic-core to be willing to review this over the next few days.