[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] PTL non-candidacy for Stein

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Mon Jul 30 18:58:11 UTC 2018

Team,

I have decided to bow out as PTL for OpenStack-Helm in the Stein cycle.  My work focus is shifting to Airship engineering, so I think it makes sense to transition the PTL role to someone who can give OpenStack-Helm their full attention.

That said, I plan to remain fully active as an OpenStack-Helm core reviewer and developer, and I'll look for opportunities to align Airship to OpenStack-Helm and leverage OSH as a consumer.

It's been a privilege to serve such a great team as PTL -- I'm proud of our team and the work that we've accomplished during OpenStack-Helm's short time as an official project!

Thank you,
Matt McEuen