[openstack-dev] [kolla] ptl non candidacy

zhubingbing zhu.bingbing at 99cloud.net
Thu Jul 26 09:03:21 UTC 2018

Thanks for your work as PTL during the Rocky cycle Jeffrey

Cheers,

zhubingbing

在 2018-07-25 11:48:24,"Jeffrey Zhang" <zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi all,

I just wanna to say I am not running PTL for Stein cycle. I have been involved in Kolla project for almost 3 years. And recently my work changes a little, too. So I may not have much time in the community in the future. Kolla is a great project and the community is also awesome. I would encourage everyone in the community to consider for running.

Thanks for your support :D.
--

Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang