[openstack-dev] [Requirements][PTL][Election] Nomination of Matthew Thode (prometheanfire) for PTL of the Requirements project
prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Wed Jul 25 21:17:43 UTC 2018
I would like to announce my candidacy for PTL of the Requirements project for
the Stein cycle.
The following will be my goals for the cycle, in order of importance:
1. The primary goal is to keep a tight rein on global-requirements and
upper-constraints updates. (Keep things working well)
2. Un-cap requirements where possible (stuff like eventlet).
3. Publish constraints and requirements to streamline the freeze process.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-requirements/+bug/1719006 is the bug
tracking the publish job.
4. Audit global-requirements and upper-constraints for redundancies. One of
the rules we have for new entrants to global-requirements and/or
upper-constraints is that they be non-redundant. Keeping that rule in mind,
audit the list of requirements for possible redundancies and if possible,
reduce the number of requirements we manage.
5. Find more cores to smooth out the review process.
I look forward to continue working with you in this cycle, as your PTL or not.
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OpenStack-dev