[openstack-dev] [sig][upgrades][ansible][charms][tripleo][kolla][airship] reboot or poweroff?

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Tue Jul 24 09:34:56 UTC 2018

Hi James,

Sorry to hear about the lack of participation. I for one am guilty of
not taking part, there just seems to be never enough time in the day to
cram in all the moving parts that a project like OpenStack requires.

That being said, this effort is definitely one of the most important to
the project imo, so I'm keen to step up.

Moving to a monthly meeting sounds a good idea, at least till things get
back on foot. Could you share what the current times / location for the
meeting is?

Cheers,
-Paul