[openstack-dev] [octavia] Make amphora-agent support http rest api

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:53:44 UTC 2018

I saw your storyboard for this.  Thank you for creating a story.

Since the controllers manage the certificates for the amphora (both
generation and rotation) the overhead to an operator should be
extremely low and limited to initial installation configuration.
Since we have automated the certificate handling we felt it was better
to only allow TLS connections for the management traffice to the
amphora.
Please feel free to discuss on the Storyboard story,
Michael