[openstack-dev] [i18n] Edge and Containers whitepapers ready for translation

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Jul 19 14:47:18 UTC 2018

Hi all -

Follow up on the Edge paper specifically:
https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/edge-computing/pot-translation/documents?dswid=-3192

This is now available. As I mentioned on IRC this morning, it should be
VERY close to the PDF.  Probably just needs a quick review.

Let me know if I can assist with anything.

Thank you to i18n team for all of your help!!!

Cheers,
Jimmy