[openstack-dev] [edge][glance]: Image handling in edge environment

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Wed Jul 18 08:01:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

We had a great Forum session about image handling in edge environment in Vancouver [1<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/yvr-edge-cloud-images>]. As one outcome of the session I've created a wiki with the mentioned architecture options [1<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Image_handling_in_edge_environment>]. During the Edge Working Group [3<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group>] discussions we identified some questions (some of them are in the wiki, some of them are in mails [4<http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2018-June/000239.html>]) and also I would like to get some feedback on the analyzis in the wiki from people who know Glance.

I think the best would be to have some kind of meeting and I see two options to organize this:

  *   Organize a dedicated meeting for this
  *   Add this topic as an agenda point to the Glance weekly meeting

Please share your preference and/or opinion.

Thanks,
Gerg0

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/yvr-edge-cloud-images
[2]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Image_handling_in_edge_environment