[openstack-dev] [nova]Notification update week 29

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 17 11:17:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Here is the latest notification subteam update.

Bugs
----
[Low] Notification sending sometimes hits the keystone API to get
glance endpoints https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1757407
Need a final look from Matt but otherwise ready
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/564528/

No new bugs tagged with notifications and no progress with the existing
ones.

Features
--------

Versioned notification transformation
-------------------------------------
Good progress last week thanks to Takashi and Matt.
We still have two patches on the topic that only needs a second core to
look at:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:bp/versioned-notification-transformation-rocky

Weekly meeting
No meeting this week. Please ping me on IRC if you have something
important to talk about.

Cheers,
gibi