[openstack-dev] [i18n] Edge and Containers whitepapers ready for translation

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Jul 17 09:07:16 UTC 2018

Hi Jimmy,

permission was added for you and Sebastian. The Container Whitepaper is
on the Zanata frontpage now. But we removed Edge Computing whitepaper
last week because there is a kind of displeasure in the team since the
results of translation are still not published beside Chinese version.
It would be nice if we have a commitment from the Foundation that
results are published in a specific timeframe. This includes your
requirements until the translation should be available.

thx Frank