[openstack-dev] [Zun] Zun UI questions

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Sun Jul 15 14:16:45 UTC 2018

Hongbin,

Doing the pip uninstall did the trick with the Flask version, when running
another debug I did notice an incorrect IP for the Keystone URI and have
restarted the machines networking and cleaned up the /etc/hosts.

When doing a second stack, I did need to uninstall the pip packages again
for the second stack.sh to complete, might be worth adding this to the docs
as a note if people have issues. Second install still had the wrong IP
showing as the Keystone URI, I'll try s fresh machine install next.

Thanks for all your help!

Amy (spotz)