[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic Bug Day July 12 2018 1:00 - 2:00 PM UTC

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 14:34:56 UTC 2018

Hey all,

This month's bug day went pretty well! We discussed about 20 bugs (half
old, half new). Many were triaged, some got marked invalid. For meeting
minutes and details, see the etherpad [0].

The attendance was a bit low (Thank you for attending Julia and Adam!),
but could be due to vacations that started last week ending. Either way,
we decided to confirm the bug day for next month to give ample notice
and hopefully improve attendance. I'd also like to encourage people to
bring a bug with them that they consider interesting, overlooked, or
important next time.

Next bug day will be August 2nd @ 13:00 - 14:00 UTC. Etherpad can be
found here https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-bug-day-august-2018

If you have any questions or have any ideas to improve bug day, please
don't hesitate to reach out to me! Hope to see you there!

Thanks!
Mike Turek <mjturek on freenode>

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-bug-day-july-2018