[openstack-dev] [requirements][storyboard] Updates between SB and LP

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Jul 12 06:53:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,
    The requirements team is only a light user of Launchpad and we're
looking at moving to StoryBoard as it looks like for the most part it'll
be a better fit.

To date the thing that has stopped us doing this is the handling of
bugs/stories that are shared between LP and SB.

Assume that requirements had migrated to SB, how would be deal with bugs
like: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-requirements/+bug/1753969

Is there a, supportable, bi-directional path between SB and LP?

I suspect the answer is No.  I imagine if we only wanted to get
updates from LP reflected in our SB story we could just leave the
bug tracker open on LP and run the migration tool "often".

Yours Tony.