[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Rocky blueprints

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 16:39:30 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

As milestone 3 is quickly approaching, it's time to review the open
blueprints[0] and their status.  It appears that we have made good
progress on implementing significant functionality this cycle but we
still have some open items.  Below is the list of blueprints that are
still open so we'll want to see if they will make M3 and if not, we'd
like to move them out to Stein and they won't make Rocky without an
FFE.

Currently not marked implemented but without any open patches (likely
implemented):
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/major-upgrade-workflow
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-predictable-ctlplane-ips

Currently open with pending patches (may need FFE):
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/config-download-ui
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/container-prepare-workflow
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/containerized-undercloud
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/bluestore
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/gui-node-discovery-by-range
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/multiarch-support
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-routed-networks-templates
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/sriov-vfs-as-network-interface
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/custom-validations

Currently open without work (should be moved to Stein):
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/automated-ui-testing
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/plan-from-git-in-gui
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-ui-react-walkthrough
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/wrapping-workflow-for-node-operations
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/ironic-overcloud-ci

Please take some time to review this list and update it.  If you think
you are close to finishing out the feature and would like to request
an FFE please start getting that together with appropriate details and
justifications for the FFE.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/rocky