[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Update for 3 July

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Jul 4 21:38:41 UTC 2018

> Office hour logs from last week:
>
> * http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2018/tc.2018-06-27-01.00.html
> * http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2018/tc.2018-06-28-15.00.html
> * http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2018/tc.2018-07-03-09.01.html
>
> In the absence of any feedback about using the meeting bot to record the
> office hours, we will continue to do so, for now.

I would say the absence of feedback is an indication that there isn't anyone
that sees a strong benefit for doing it this way. Or at least strong enough to
step forward and say they prefer it.

I would propose based on this lack of feedback that we go back to just having
our predesignated office hour times, and anyone interested in catching up on
what, if anything, was discussed during office hours can go to the the point in
the IRC logs that they are interested in.

That also allows for picking up on any other things that were discussed in the
channel that ended up before or after someone did the #{start|end}meeting
action.