[openstack-dev] [mistral] Mistral Monthly July 2018

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 08:39:21 UTC 2018

Hey Mistralites!

Here is your monthly recap of whats what in the Mistral community. Arriving
to you a day late as the 1st was a Sunday. When that happens I'll just aim
to send it as close to the 1st as I can. Either slightly early or slightly
late.

# General News

Vitalii Solodilov joined the Mistral core team. He has been contributing
regularly with high quality patches and reviews for a while now. Welcome
aboard!

# Releases

No releases this month. Rocky-3 is at the end of July, so we will see more
release activity this month.

# Notable Changes and Additions

- The action-execution-reporting blueprint was completed. This work sees a
heatbeat used to check that action executions are still running. If they
have stopped they will be closed. Previously they would be stuck in the
RUNNING state.
- A number of configuration options were added to change settings in the
YAQL engine.

# Milestones, Reviews, Bugs and Blueprints

- 26 commits and 222 reviews
- 105 Open bugs (no change from last month).
- Rocky-3 numbers:
    Blueprints: 1 Unknown, 4 Not started, 3 Started, 1 Slow progress, 2
Implemented
    Bugs: 2 Incomplete, 2 Invalid, 16 Confirmed, 7 Triaged, 13 In Progress,
3 Fix Released

That's all I have for this month! We have lots to do for Rocky-3, so back
to work! :-)

Dougal