[openstack-dev] [neutron][graphql] PoC with Oslo integration

Gilles Dubreuil gdubreui at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 05:17:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

We now have an initial base for using GraphQL [1] as you can see from [2].
What we need now is too use Oslo properly to police the requests.

The best way to achieve that would likely to use a similar approach as
the pecan hooks which are in place for v2.0.
Ultimately some of the code could be share between v2.0 and graphql but
that's not a goal or either a priority for now.

We need Neutron developers to help with the design and to get this
moving in the right direction.

I'm scheduling an on-line working session for next week (using either
BlueJeans or Google Hangouts)?
Please vote on doodle [2] on the best time for you (please understand
that we have to cover all time zones).

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002782