[openstack-dev] [barbican] [glance] [ironic] [neutron] [tacker] [tc] policy in code goal

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:16:10 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

The tracking tool for the policy-and-docs-in-code goal for Queens [0]
lists a couple projects remaining for the goal [1].  I wanted to start a
discussion with said projects to see how we want to go about the work in
the future, we have a couple of options.

I can update the document the goal document saying the work is still
underway for those projects. We can also set aside time at the PTG to
finish up that work if people would like more help. This might be
something we can leverage the baremetal/vm room for if we get enough
interest [2].

I want to get the discussion rolling if there is something we need to
coordinate for the PTG. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/policy-in-code.html