[openstack-dev] [nova] Requesting eyes on fix for bug 1686703

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:32:52 UTC 2018

On 1/31/2018 7:30 AM, Matthew Booth wrote:
> Could I please have some eyes on this bugfix:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/462521/ . I addressed an issue raised
> in August 2017, and it's had no negative feedback since. It would be
> good to get this one finished.

First, I'd like to avoid setting a precedent of asking for reviews in
the ML. So please don't do this.

Second, this is a latent issue, and we're less than two weeks to RC1, so
I'd prefer that we hold this off until Rocky opens up in case it
introduces any regressions so we at least have time to deal with those
when we're not in stop-ship mode.

Matt