[openstack-dev] [ironic] ansible deploy, playbooks and containers?

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Wed Jan 31 13:31:32 UTC 2018

I like the swift/HTTP proposal.

In kayobe we've considered how to customise the deployment process, with
hook points [1] looking like the right approach.

Another possibility when deploy steps [2] land could be to break up the
ansible deployment into multiple steps, and allow each step to be
overridden.

[1] https://github.com/stackhpc/kayobe/issues/52
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/412523/