[openstack-dev] [requirement][cyborg]FFE - pyspdk requirement dependency

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jan 31 09:15:12 UTC 2018

Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Excerpts from We We's message of 2018-01-31 01:54:04 +0800:
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> I have modified and resubmitted  pyspdk to the pypi. Please check it.
>>
>>> Thx,
>>
>>> Helloway
>
> Is there a public source repository for the library somewhere?

Looks like it lives at:
https://github.com/hellowaywewe/py-spdk

Since the primary objections are not really due to the FFE state but
more due to the nature of the library, this should probably first be
proposed as a change to openstack/requirements and discussed there...

When it's ready but blocked by FF we can return to a ML thread to
discuss it...

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)