[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Status update, January 26th

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:00:30 UTC 2018

On 1/26/2018 10:26 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> == Rocky goals ==
>
> We are in the final steps of selecting a set of community goals for
> Rocky. We need wide community input on which goals are doable and make
> the most sense! Please see the list of proposed goals and associated
> champions:
>
> * Storyboard Migration [3] (diablo_rojo)
> * Remove mox [4] (chandankumar)
> * Ensure pagination links [5] (mordred)
> * Add Cold upgrades capabilities [6] (masayuki)
> * Enable mutable configuration [7] (gcb)
>
> [3]https://review.openstack.org/513875
> [4]https://review.openstack.org/532361
> [5]https://review.openstack.org/532627
> [6]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/533544/
> [7]https://review.openstack.org/534605
>
> NB: mriedem suggested on the ML that we wait until the PTG in Dublin to
> make the final call. It gives more time to carefully consider the goals,
> but delays the start of the work and makes planning pre-PTG a bit more
> difficult.

I just threw "Use keystoneauth1 Adapter for consistent inter-service
configuration" into the etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals

Eric didn't think he'd have the bandwidth to champion this goal right
now, but if someone wanted to pick it up I think it would be pretty
straight-forward.

Matt