[openstack-dev] [blazar][release] release job configuration issues

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jan 30 00:27:54 UTC 2018

Both blazar-dashboard and blazar-nova have configuration issues blocking
their release and the release team needs input from the blazar team to
resolve the problems.

The validation output for blazar-dashboard [2] shows that the repo is
being treated as a horizon plugin but it is configured to use the
release-openstack-server jobs. We think the correct way to resolve this
is to update project-config to use publish-to-pypi-horizon. However, if
horizon is not needed then project-config should be updated to use
publish-to-pypi and the release-type in [1] should be updated to
"python-pypi".

The validation output for blazar-nova shows a similar problem [4]. In
this case, we think the correct solution is to change project-config so
that the repo uses publish-to-pypi instead of release-openstack-server.

Please update those settings and update the release requests with
Depends-On links to the project-config patches so we can process the
releases.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/538175/
[2] http://logs.openstack.org/75/538175/3/check/openstack-tox-validate/7ed5005/tox/validate-request-results.log