[openstack-dev] [sahara] PTL Nomination

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Mon Jan 29 19:45:45 UTC 2018

Hi Saharans, I would like to nominate myself to act as PTL for Sahara
during the Rocky cycle.

I've been acting as PTL for the last two cycles (Pike and Queens) and I
believe that even though we lost a lot of resources we were able to improve
Sahara considerably in the last year.

Moving forward I aim to continue working on the direction of making Sahara
more user oriented.

* Bug triaging:

We need to start testing and cleaning the bug list and sadly this queue did
not decrease significantly and we need to keep working on it.

* Documentation:

We already had improvements this lasy cycle but we need to keep going and
for that we are already planning a documentation day pre-PTG and during PTG.

* Final APIv2 work

We need to finally release APIv2 in Rocky. We released APIv2 as
experimental in Queens and will work to have it as main API in Rocky.

In the overall picture we need to continue improving user experience and
asking what is necessary to make Sahara more usable so we can have Sahara
in more and more OpenStack deployments.
--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.