[openstack-dev] [glance] PTL non-candidacy

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:18:18 UTC 2018

I've been PTL of Glance through some rocky times, but have decided not
to stand for election for the Rocky cycle.  My plan is to stick
around, attend to my duties as a glance core contributor, and support
my successor in whatever way I can to make for a smooth transition.
After three consecutive cycles of me, it's time for some new ideas and
new approaches.

For anyone out there who hasn't contributed to Glance yet, the Glance
community is friendly and welcoming, and we've got a backlog of
"untargeted" specs ready for you to pick up.  Weekly meetings are
14:00 UTC on Thursdays in #openstack-meeting-4.

cheers,
brian