[openstack-dev] [nova]Nova rescue inject pasword failed

李杰 lijie at unitedstack.com
Mon Jan 29 09:27:34 UTC 2018

Hi,all:
          I want to access to my instance under rescue state using temporary password which nova rescue gave me.But this password doesn't work. Can I ask how this password is injected to instance? I can't find any specification how is it done.I saw the code about rescue,But it displays the password has inject.
          I use the libvirt as the virt driver. The web said to set"[libvirt]inject_password=true",but it didn't work. Is it a bug?Can you give me some advice?Help in troubleshooting this issue will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Lijie