[openstack-dev] [ALL][requirements] A freeze is coming and you should be prepared

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Mon Jan 29 02:47:42 UTC 2018

On 18-01-27 21:37:53, Matthew Thode wrote:
> On 18-01-26 23:05:11, Matthew Thode wrote:

> > > Last day, gate is sad and behind, but not my fault you waited til the
> > > last minute :P  (see my first comment).  The Iceman Cometh!
> > >

> > All right everyone, Chill.  Looks like we have another couple days to
> > get stuff in for gate's slowness.  The new deadline is 23:59:59 UTC
> > 29-01-2018.
> >

> It's a cold town.  The current status is as follows.  It looks like the
> gate is clearing up.  oslo.versionedobjects-1.31.2 and iso8601 will be
> in a gr bump but that's it.  monasca-tempest-plugin is not going to get
> in by freeze at this rate (has fixes needed in the review).  There was
> some stuff needed to get nova-client/osc to work together again, but
> mriedem seems to have it in hand (and no gr updates it looks like).

Allow me to break the Ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well for it's
the chilling sound of your doom!  Can you feel it coming? The icy cold
of space!  It's less than 24 hours til the freeze fomrally happens, the
only outstanding item is that oslo.versionedobjects seems to need
another fix for the iso8601 bump.  osc-placement won't be added to
requirements at this point as there has been no responce on their
review.

https://review.openstack.org/538515

python-vitrageclient looks like it'll make it in if gate doesn't break.
msgpack may also be late, but we'll see (just workflow'd).
openstacksdk may need a gr bump, I'm waiting on a response from mordred

https://review.openstack.org/538695

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)