[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Upgrade community weekly meeting

mathieu bultel mbultel at redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 10:11:51 UTC 2018

Hi All,

After few weeks and meetings on Friday, we decide to change a little bit
the pattern of this meeting.
We decided to keep the schedule up and open for anything/anyone, but
each times, we will check before the meeting if the agenda [1] is empty.
If so, then we won't make it, or we would use this schedule for another
topic.
This has been decided like that for few reasons. The main reason is that
we repeat and discuss the same status/issues that we previously discuss
on our normal scrum and most of the attendees is folks from inside the
DFG. So its a kind of a repetition for us and there is no big value in
this except when people external of the DFG bring things, like Weshay
used to or rdo-cloud folks.

Thank you all.
Mathieu

[1]