[openstack-dev] [nova] q-3 tag and gate status

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:57:30 UTC 2018

At this point in the day, I'm going to push the q-3 tag. We have quite a
few things approved but not yet merged (some for over 20 hours in the
gate now).

The latest list of stuff that's approved is in the etherpad here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-queens-blueprint-status

I don't expect FFEs for the rest of it. We've got a lot of code to
recheck grind through the gate in the next several days, and we're only
two weeks from RC1, so I don't want to spend time reviewing feature code
for FFEs and instead focus on bug triage / fixes, docs, testing, etc
because we're bound to have some stuff crop up late as a result of
what's being merged this week.

I would like to somehow focus on prioritizing reviews early in Rocky on
the series of blueprints that have been carried for multiple releases
now so that we can flush those through before taking on more work, but
that's a discussion for the PTG.

Matt