[openstack-dev] [tripleo] branching stable/queens for tripleoclient

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 18:59:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

We're about to release Queens milestone 3.

https://review.openstack.org/537752

Which means, we'll branch tripleoclient stable/queens this week.
Since we don't follow stable policy anymore, we can in theory accept any
backport but I would ask our team to backport only bugfixes and things
related to upgrades at that point (unless an FFE was granted).

Also, we'll have to create queens CI jobs in RDO CI & upstream zuul. No big
deal but just FYI.

Any comment / feedback is welcome,
Thanks!
--