[openstack-dev] [neutron][l3][flavors][floatingip] FFE request for patch no 523257 and 532993

Bhatia, Manjeet S manjeet.s.bhatia at intel.com
Thu Jan 25 18:17:13 UTC 2018

Hello all !

I'd like to request a FFE for patch 523257 [1] that adds new resources and events to handle operations
For routers if L3 flavors framework is used. The neutron-lib part is already merged [lib] thanks to Boden and
Miguel for quick reviews on that. The second patch 53993 [2] adds the missing notifications for floatingip update
and delete events without which l3 flavor drivers Backends isn't able to perform the update and delete operations
on floatingip's correctly. These two patches are needed for L3 flavors driver in networking-odl [nodll3].

[1]. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/523257
[2]. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/532993

[lib] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/535512/
[nodll3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504182/

Sorry for 2nd email on this I forgot to add [openstack-dev] subject in last one.

Thanks and regards !
Manjeet Singh Bhatia