[openstack-dev] [nova] PTL Election Season

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 10:02:56 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 05:09:31PM -0600, Matt Riedemann wrote:

[...]

> To anyone that cares, I don't plan on running for Nova PTL again for the
> Rocky release. Queens was my fourth tour and it's definitely time for
> someone else to get the opportunity to lead here. I don't plan on going
> anywhere and I'll be here to help with any transition needed assuming
> someone else (or a couple of people hopefully) will run in the election.
> It's been a great experience and I thank everyone that has had to put up
> with me and my obsessive paperwork and process disorder in the meantime.

Hey Matt,

Thanks (understatement!) for the all the brilliant work (and also for
all the thankless tasks).  I deeply appreciate how effectively you
handle communication in public and the energy that you bring to the
project.  It is a great joy interacting and working with you.

I continue to be amazed at how you can stay on top of almost everything
(at least give the illusion of it -- it reminds me of the "Sheperd
Tone"[*]), _while_ getting things done.

Glad to hear you're not going anywhere.

To be continued.

[*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone