[openstack-dev] Announcement of retirement of rack and python-rackclient project

Jon Schlueter jschluet at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 03:07:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 6:57 PM, Takehiro Kaneko <myphone.tk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I’d like to inform you of the retirement of rack and python-rackclient
> project.
>
> The projects are no longer maintained.
>
> Thank you for your contributions to the projects.

with quick search on hound [1][2][3] I only saw 1 other project
reference rackclient and that was openstack-infra/project-config [4]

[1] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=from%20rack&i=nope&files=&repos=
[2] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=rackclient&i=nope&files=&repos=
[3] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=import%20rack&i=nope&files=&repos=
[4] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=rackclient&i=nope&files=&repos=project-config