[openstack-dev] Unstable API in cloudci

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jan 23 02:14:42 UTC 2018

Hi team,

I think it's important to highlight this issue because it's affecting
the whole team now. Recently (basically after the holiday or after the
meltdown patching), we're experiencing an unstable cloudci. When you
deploy a new cloudci env, you will see some random 500 or 503 error from
different services. And so far, based on our investigation, it's caused
by Keystone, and Keystone is experiencing a weird IO error. Now it's
basically blocking Magnum and Octavia testing. We need to put some
effort on this.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington