[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.log] JSON logs are missing the request ID

Saverio Proto saverio.proto at switch.ch
Sun Jan 21 17:09:03 UTC 2018

Hello,

I figured out a bug is already open since a long time :(
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.log/+bug/1564931

And there is already a review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/367514/

it looks like the review was not merged, and it went to abandoned
because of no progress on it for long time.

I rebased that code on the current master:
https://review.openstack.org/536149

Saverio