[openstack-dev] [release][puppet] Tarballs missing for some puppet modules in pike

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Jan 19 14:34:58 UTC 2018

> There appears to have been a transient failure with a timeout on a git pull
> request in the job. I have asked in -infra if there is anyone that can just
> re-enque the job for us. It should pass this time. This one is for
> puppet-swift.
>
> There was another failure yesterday with puppet-horizon that ianw was able to
> rerun for us that did succeed the second time around.

Just an update - it does look like it was just the one job failure. There are
multiple puppet-* releases done as part of the one job, and it appears they are
processed in alphabetically order. So this last time it got as far as
puppet-swift (at least further along than puppet-horizon) before it hit this
timeout.

I'm fairly confident once we get the job to run again it should make it through
these last few releases.