[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.log] JSON logs are missing the request ID

Saverio Proto saverio.proto at switch.ch
Thu Jan 18 13:49:21 UTC 2018

Hello all,

well this oslo.log library looks like a core thing that is used by
multiple projects. I feel scared hearing that bugs opened on that
project are probably just ignored.

should I reach out to the current PTL of OSLO ?
https://github.com/openstack/governance/blob/master/reference/projects.yaml#L2580

ChangBo Guo are you reading this thread ? Do you think this is a bug or
a missing feature ? And moreover is really nobody looking at these
oslo.log bugs ?

thanks

Saverio