[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Ocata to Pike upgrade job is working as of today.

Sofer Athlan-Guyot sathlang at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 12:46:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

So join us (upgrade squad) to celebrate the working ocata->pike upgrade
job[1], without any depends-on whatsoever.

We would like it to be voting as soon as possible. It has been a
rather consuming task to revive that forgotten but important jobs, and
the only way for it to not drift into oblivion again is to have it
voting.

Eventually, let’s thanks rdo-cloud people for their support (especially
David Manchado), James Slagle for Traas[2] and Alfredo Moralejo for his
constant availability to answer our questions.

Thanks,

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/532791/, look for «gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-containers-multinode-upgrades-pike»
[2] https://github.com/slagle/traas … the repo we use -> https://github.com/sathlan/traas (so many pull requests to make that it would be cool for it to be an openstack project … :))
--