[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] Community Goals for Rocky

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Jan 16 16:40:09 UTC 2018

> > Champion: Sean McGinnis (unless someone else steps up)
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/532361/
> > This goal is to clean some technical debt in the code.
> > It remains a good candidate for Queens.
> >

> May I step up for this goal for Rocky release?
> I am currently involved with Tempest plugin split goal in Queens
> Release. I wanted to help on this one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

Excellent, thanks Chandan. There are a few updates to do to the proposal that
I've been waiting to do. I will probably make those updates in the next couple
days, and when I do I will put you down as the champion.

I plan to help see it through as well, but great to have someone like you
working on this. Thanks a lot for stepping up and for the current work you've
been doing on the tempest goal.

Sean