[openstack-dev] [keystone] Stepping down from Keystone core

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:20:14 UTC 2018

Boris,

Thank you for all the contributions you've made to the project. I always
found your reviews extremely thorough and they certainly improved the
quality of our code. I'm sad to see you go, but I'm relieved to know
that you're not completely leaving us :)

This goes without being said, but should you find yourself looking to
get involved in keystone again, we can certainly expedite your path to core.

Thanks again, Boris