[openstack-dev] [monasca] RE: alarm transition events are missing in kafka queue - mysql alarm state is updated properly

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 15 14:03:16 UTC 2018

Hi Yuan,

please compare similar issue described in this bug report [1] and the corresponding fix [2].
As Craig explained in his comment to patch set 4, Kafka server closes idle connections after around 10 minutes, which causes first write to the topic fail.

I hope it helps.
Witek

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001386
[2] https://review.openstack.org/525669