[openstack-dev] [storyboard] need help figuring out how to use auth with storyboard client

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jan 12 20:57:44 UTC 2018

The storyboard client docs mention an "access token" [1] as something
a client needs in order to create stories and make other sorts of
changes.  They don't explain what that token is or how to get one,
though.

Where do I get a token? How long does the token work? Can I safely
put a token in a configuration file, or do I need to get a new one
each time I want to do something with the client?

Doug

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/python-storyboardclient/usage.html