[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] Community Goals for Rocky

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Jan 12 17:09:16 UTC 2018

I was reading a tweet from Jean-Daniel and wondering if there would be an appropriate community goal regarding support of some of the later API versions or whether this would be more of a per-project goal.

https://twitter.com/pilgrimstack/status/951860289141641217

Interesting numbers about customers tools used to talk to our @OpenStack APIs and the Keystone v3 compatibility:
- 10% are not KeystoneV3 compatible
- 16% are compatible
- for the rest, the tools documentation has no info

I think Keystone V3 and Glance V2 are the ones with APIs which have moved on significantly from the initial implementations and not all projects have been keeping up.

Tim