[openstack-dev] [qa] [tc] Need champion for "cold upgrades capabilities" goal

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jan 12 09:07:46 UTC 2018

Emilien Macchi wrote:
> [...]
> This is the list of service projects that don't have the tag yet:
> aodh
> blazar
> cloudkitty
> congress
> dragonflow
> ec2api
> freezer
> karbor
> kuryr
> masakari
> mistral
> monasca
> murano
> octavia
> panko
> searchlight
> senlin
> tacker
> trove
> vitrage
> watcher
> zaqar
> zun
>
> (I might have miss some, please fix it).

I think that misses magnum, solum (+ rally, cyborg, fuxi and maybe
tricircle). I'm not 100% sure dragonflow would count as a "service" (it
runs within neutron AFAIK).

One way to keep the goal simpler is to focus for this cycle on the main
"openstack" bucket from the OpenStack map[1]. This is where there would
be the most value to operators and users (user-facing services) and it
would represent a great first step.

That would narrow the list down to:

aodh
blazar