[openstack-dev] [kolla] PTL non candidacy

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:03:12 UTC 2018

Hello,

A bit earlier than usually, but I'd like to say that I won't be
running for PTL reelection for Rocky cycle. I had privilege of being
PTL of Kolla for last 3 cycles and I would like to thank Kolla
community for this opportunity and trust. I'm very proud of what we've
accomplished over last 3 releases and I'm sure we will accomplish even
greater things in the future!

It's good for project to change leadership every now and then. I would
encourage everyone in community to consider running, I can promise
that this job is ... very interesting;) and extremely rewarding!

Thank you all for support and please, support new PTL as much as you
supported me.

Regards,
Michal