[openstack-dev] Retiring Evoque Projects

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Jan 10 16:56:12 UTC 2018

> > Unless I hear otherwise soon, I will be starting the process to retire this
> > project and clean up things like its zuul and gerrit configuration.
>
> Thanks, see also
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-December/125352.html,
>
> Andreas

Oh, sorry Andreas, I completely missed or ignored that one. I guess this is
confirmation that we should go ahead with the retirement.

I have the first patch started and have the next set queued up for once that
lands.

While going through my clean up I did notice some other projects that appear to
be dormant. I am hoping to continue this through and clean up some more soon.

Sean