[openstack-dev] [cinder] Rocky PTG Planning Etherpad ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:36:25 UTC 2018

Team,

Hard to believe that Queens is wrapping up already and that we need to
be thinking about the PTG in Dublin ... but here it is.

I have started an etherpad [1] to record your planned attendance and any
topics you want to cover at the PTG.  Just get them listed at the top
and I will organize them across the days once we know what all there is
to discuss.

Hope you all are able to join us!  I am looking forward to another
productive PTG!

Jay

(jungleboyj)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ptg-rocky