[openstack-dev] Retiring Evoque Projects

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Jan 10 13:00:39 UTC 2018

While doing some cleanup, I noticed the Evoque projects (openstack/evoque and
openstack/evoque-ui) have not had any activity since the beginning of 2016,
with the team's last official meeting held in December of 2015.

I contacted the core team for this project, and luckily they were very
responsive in letting me know that this project is indeed no longer active and
should probably be retired.

Unless I hear otherwise soon, I will be starting the process to retire this
project and clean up things like its zuul and gerrit configuration.

Thanks,

Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)